Vaastu for Industries
Vastu Shastra- means a science of place where you live or work. It is based on energy generated by five key elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Wind and Space. These five elements empowers any space with peace and prosperity either individually or collectively. They are equally important even in today’s environment. Whatever be the industry, the principles of the Vaastu broadly remains the same and should be kept in the mind while preparing the building, constructing the building, installing the machinery, turning out the products and dispatching them to the clients. Even though there are vast differences in production methods or process flow etc. in different industries but the broad principles of Vaastu Shastra are universally applicable.
Many industrial units or factories are built in wrong locations. They were found violating a basic Vastu principles. Unfortunately, many successful companies has experienced a failures after the expansion by neglecting a divine role of Vastu shastra. Hence, with Vastu- possibilities are enormous.
Many big ventures became sick within short period of time. Some of these units have major Vastu faults in their constructed area or floor layout. Also, they have misunderstood the Vastu principles. A poor Vastu plan creates a disharmony. It may cause differences in management, lack of clarity and also a business depression. As a result, it will impacts business negatively.
Vastu has a clear cut solutions to create prosperity, if Vastu principles are observed right from the inception of any construction of factory. Purpose of industrial vastu is to blend Vastu principles with modern architecture so to achieve a prosperity at large scale.
Vastu has a clear cut solutions to create prosperity, if Vastu principles are observed right from the inception of any construction. Purpose of industrial vastu is to blend Vastu principles with modern architecture so to achieve a prosperity at large scale.
1. Store the plastic bags in the South.
2.Boiler and other
3. instruments that involve exchange of heat must be installed in the South- West corner or in the South.
4. Packing machine must be installed in the North or in the North-West corner.
5. Store the packed milk in the North or North-East corner.
6. Install the compressors in the West.
1. Boiler of the chemical factory must be installed in the South-East corner or in the South.
2. Prepared goods may be stored in the North as well as in the South but the raw materials must be kept in the South only.
3. Poisonous and highly reactive chemicals should be stored in the South-East, North-East or in the North-West corners.
4. Empty glass or plastic bottles should be stored in the South.
5. Filling of chemicals in the bottles must be carried in the South.
6. Mixing of chemicals and their reactions should take place in the South.
All the equipments and plants must be installed in the South-East corner or South.
1. Tools for cutting ice must be stored in the South-East corner or in the South.
2. Manufactured ice must be stored in the North-West corner or in the North.
3. Water tank must be installed in the North-West, North or West.
4. Cash box must be kept in the North or in the North-East corner.
Cold Drink and Ice cream Plant
- Install the fridge and other cooling plants in the South-East corner or in the South.
- Row milk and other materials ought to be stored in the North-West corner.
- Empty bottles, cans, saucers, filling and aerating machines must be installed in the South.
- Shopping outlets for cold drinks and ice creams must face the North.
1. Lathe machine and boiler must be installed in the South-East corner or in the South.
2. Store room must be built in the South or in the North.
3. Iron sheet, rods, balls, fresh and junk etc. as well as toilet, urinal etc. should be located in the South-West corners.
4. Store and the manufacturing division must be in the West.
5. Canteen must be situated in the South.
6. There should be no pillar at the center of the Industry.
7. Welding facility must be situated in the South-East corner or in the South.
8.There should be an underground water tank in the North-East corner or in the West.