Bed Room Vaastu
Bed Room Vaastu
Bedroom is a place where we spend about a third of our lives. How you Sleep play great role for how you ready for next day morning. Bedroom is the place where you relax and enjoy sound sleep, Bedroom should provide deep & sound sleep which provides peace in mind, makes everyone energetic, enthusiastic & refresh to face another day. Sound sleep, proper length & quality of sleep improve our health. Bedroom should also provide a sense of security, because while sleeping you are not conscious, & aware about your surroundings. Principles of Vastu for Bedroom guide us about Directions, Shapes, Colors, Positions of Bed, Bedroom etc.
The way you sleep with your head in different direction and your placement of bed is a major decision which must be taken properly with utmost care. Here are some basic points one must adhere to get peace and prosperity in your bedroom.
Directions of Bed in Vastu for Bedroom.
1. There is a full branch of vaastu shaastra called ‘Paryanka (Shyana) Vaastu’, which contains scription of the exact proportions and design of the bed.
2. Good quality of wooden bed should be used, metal bed should be avoided, Bed should be flat, Very hard or very soft bed should be avoided.
3. The shape of the bed should be regular. Any irregular shape should be avoided.
4. Mattress used in double bed should be single.
5. Do not store any articles under bed. It may affect marital relations.
6. Bed should be placed in southwest corner.
7. The bed should not touch the walls.
8. Bed should not be too close to a door or a window.
Walls colors according to vastu for bedroom
1. Light tones of blue
3. Green, Gray
4. Use blue, pink, pastel shades of blue, off white, light rose, yellow and green colours in Bedroom walls, carpets, curtains etc.
5. Blue is a cold colour of planet Jupiter. Jupiter rules shaanta rasa, which rules us during sleep. For newly married couples Pink and yellow colours are recommended.
6. Pink & yellow enhance feelings of love warmth & romance and thus are more suitable for newly married couples.
7. We should also follow principles of vastu for bedroom while selecting colours of carpet, wall paper, curtains, bed sheets and pillows.
8. Cold colours recommended for Summer months while in winter months hot colours are suitable.
Vastu Tips for Bed Room
1. Avoid a round or oval-shaped bed.
2. Bed should always have a head rest. Never keep a window open behind your head when sleeping.
3. Do not place the temple in the bedroom.
4. Avoid a round ceiling above the bed.
5. Never sleep under an overhead beam.
6. Refrain from hanging photographs of deceased ancestors on the wall.